top of page


B-1/B-2 Visitor's Visa
For Individuals coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure.  B-1 business visitor visas are for a short duration and must not involve local employment.  Nationals of certain countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa. 

E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader Investor Visas
Investor and traders may receive visas to carry on their business in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the U.S. conferring visa eligibility.

F-1 and M-1 Student Visas
Available for those seeking to pursue a full course of study at a school in the United States may be eligible for a visa for the course of their study and in some cases, a period for practical training in their field of study.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
Professional workers with at least a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent work experience) are eligible for non-immigrant visas if their employers can demonstrate that they are to be paid at least the prevailing wage for the position.

J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas​
For those individuals coming to the U.S. in an approved exchange program.  J-1 programs often covers students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs.​

K-1 Fiancee Visas
A fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen is eligible for a non-immigrant visa conditioned on the conclusion of a marriage within 90 days.

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
L-1 visas are available to executive, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Workers Visas
The O-1 category is set aside for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability.  This includes entertainers, athletes, scientist and business persons.

P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
​This category covers athletes, artists and entertainers.

R-1 Religious Worker Visas
Religious workers are eligible for R-1 visas if they meet the necessary requirements.

TN Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement
A special category has been set up for nationals of Canada and Mexico under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
bottom of page